Greetings Maples Families,
Hurry up and download these free apps today and as soon as possible before they go back to be paid apps.
|Addition Math Game for KIds – https://appsto.re/i66233Z
|Aeir Talk – https://appsto.re/i66k3fs
|Kid in Story Book Maker – https://appsto.re/i66k3BX
|Build A Word – Easy Spelling with Phonics – https://appsto.re/i66k3B3
|Percents. Smart Pirate: Math for Elementary School – Fractions as Percents, Equivalent, Percents Prob… – https://appsto.re/i66k3BD
|ABC Phonics Word Family – preschool kindergarten reading skill – https://appsto.re/i6623MJ
You can also use this great tip to help limit the time a student can use an iDevice using the Clock App.
Setting A Locked Timer on the iPad that is Passcode Protected
Set Passcode lock on the iPad
Turn Passcode On -Set a passcode
Set a timer
• Open the Clock app
• Tap the Timer tab located at the bottom of the screen
• Set the timer for the amount time you would like student to have access to an app
• Select Timer Alarm button located below the timer circle
• Scroll to the bottom and select Stop Playing
• Select Set
• Select Start
• Give the student the iPad with the app you want them to use.