- All persons (staff, students, parents, visitors, etc.) must wear a face covering while on school grounds. This includes all indoor and outdoor school property.
- All staff will wear facial coverings when in classrooms, except (1) during meals
- All staff and all students in grades pre-kindergarten and up will wear facial coverings when in indoor hallways and common areas, except (1) during meals
- The district will provide reusable face coverings to every student and staff member. Disposable PPE/face coverings will also be available at every building in the event a student or staff member should need them.
- Homemade, and reusable face coverings must be washed daily. Students and staff will be instructed to do this at home.
- Disposable face coverings will be disposed of at the end of each day.
With regard to face coverings, the district plans to follow all required, strongly recommended, and recommended procedures and protocols in both Phase 4 and Phase 5 of Michigan’s Safe Start Plan.